The township building will be closed to the public until further notice, so the December 15th, 2020 and January 19th , 2021 meetings at 5:00 pm will be held virtually via zoom. Members of the public are encouraged to submit their comments to email@example.com in lieu of attendance at the public meeting in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
If you do wish to attend the meeting, please call 1-646-558-8656 on the date and time of the meeting shown above to attend via telephone. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this difficult time.
In conjunction with Governor Wolf’s declaration, effective June 5, 2020 the Cecil Township Municipal Authority will implement the following policies according to Governor Wolf’s amendment in addition to the guidelines issued by The Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Pennsylvania Health Department as follows:
- The Cecil Township Municipal Authority office will operate with limited access during normal business hours of 7:30 am to 4:00pm until further notice.
- Residents are asked to limit walk in office visits to those that require an in-person meeting. Please call 724-746-4848 to arrange any in-person meeting in advance.
- In person meetings will require a face mask to meet with any staff members.
- Applications for dye tests, tap in permits and other documents are available on this website at www.ctmaonline.org
- Balance inquiries and payments can also be made through the website.
Cecil Township Municipal Authority will continue to hold is regularly scheduled public meetings on the third Tuesday of every month at 5 pm until further notice. While public meetings are still being held, the public is encouraged to submit their comments or concerns to management in advance, in lieu of attendance. Procedures for future public meetings will be dealt with as needed, and advertised as well as posted.
In the event that Cecil Township Municipal Authority is required to hold its public meetings via remote access, we will provide further instruction to the community on when those meetings will occur and how to participate.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during these challenging time.